Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dr. Tameka Hall of Desinger Smiles

I saw Dr. Hall in her Lithia Springs office a few hours after the Dr. Cowler debacle so it wouldn't take much for me to give her a greta review. But she was actually awesome! The office was very comfortable and her receptionist/assistant was really cool. 

I was called back after about 10 minutes. Dr. Halls office was the first consultation that included an x-ray. She was extremely through. I was totally in love with her, the staff and the office. Dr. Hall advised me against Invisalign and explained that the tray just pull you teeth back to close the spaces and I would look much better after traditional braces. She said it would take 18-24 months to complete the treatment. The price would be $5160 and would include both bonded and removable retainers. The monthly payments after $500 down would be $196.

Why I didn't choose Dr. Hall
1) Her office is five minutes from my house but an hour away from my job!
2) The cost was just too much. It is a new office and I imagine she just can't afford to offer lower prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment